Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Weekend Update! {A day behind} Easter!

We had a great Easter Sunday!   Easter has always been my favorite holiday.  I love spring and the colors and little lambs and chicks.  My mom always made a big deal about Easter.  She always made me an Easter Basket, we went to church and then had a fabulous Easter dinner.  

And I still like it that way.

This year, my dad was out of town, so my mom came down to our house to celebrate. I was so excited and I wanted our table to turn out cute, so I made a table runner and decorated it with some centerpieces


{I just bought that blue vase, and I'm ridiculously excited about it}
{and where did that blue candle come from?  That wasn't supposed to be there!}




Our spread was FABULOUS! Honey Baked Ham, Salad with Strawberries, Oranges, cranberries, nuts and poppyseed dressing, rolls, stuffed mushrooms, cheesy potatoes, and asparagus.  I was SO full by the end, and then there was Pie!








Yoshi wanted ham.  So bad, in fact, he cried about it.
{He got some later}


My Mama even made us an Easter basket!  I forgot to get a picture, but it had jelly beans, salt water taffy, marshmallow eggs {my fave}, a movie, whole wheat pancake mix, and Yo-Yo's!  I love my mama. :)

All in all, Easter was great fun!  I am glad I get to share it with you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment