Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Stuff I Make

Ok, well, I technically didn't make it, but I did it all by myself, and that accounts for something!

Drum Roll Please.....

We have HERBS! Yay!

I have had cute little pots for what seems like forever - ok, 3 weeks- just needing little herbs to fill them.
Well, last night, I bought my first set of herbs!

Lavender, Rosemary Sage, and Basil!

I am very excited!  And i'm not sure what to do with all the lavender  yet, but it will be awesome, whatever it is.

I'm mostly excited for the sage- that one didn't come in the spice rack.

Lavender

Rosemary


Sage


Basil

Next, I would like to get a couple galvanized buckets to have a real herb garden out on the patio. 
There are still some I must have!

Oregano

Thyme

Mint

cilantro

2 comments:

  1. And they are in beautiful Ikea (?) pots! So great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally Ikea pots! I loooooove them! I'm glad you noticed ;)

    ReplyDelete