Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day one of THE DIET, and Photo Adventure Thursday!

Day One......

Well, if you didn't read my post yesterday, I am on an official diet ant workout plan.  Yep, yessiree, I have ONE MONTH to be the size I want to be for my wedding.  And that is a scary deal.

I forgot to tell you about the most amazing app ever!  My Fitness Pal.  You put in your weight and stuff, and tell it how much you want to lose, and it tells you how many calories you can have per-day and how many calories to burn.  

THEN!

You put in what you eat, and it tells you how many calories there are, and how many you have left.

GENIUS.
and even better, its free.

It even has plans if you want to just maintain your current weight.

So I have become a calorie counter.  

I'm not proud of it.

But yesterday, I ended up UNDER my calories AND fat AND carbs for the day, and I felt pretty snazzy about that.

But then......

Hunger set in. 
Oh it did, yes it did.

And now I'm angry with the world.

Everywhere I go, I see people eating chips, doughnuts. french fries...

And normal stuff too, but I can't have it.  And that sucks.

So, I decided to do my Jillian Michaels DVD last night, "No More Trouble Zones"

And guess what?

I made it a WHOLE 17 MINUTES.

OH THE AGONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't just sweat buckets,
I sweat MOUNTAINS of buckets!

It was torture, I tell you!

That woman is a witch.  Just a plain witch.

So, to make a long story short, I almost died.  For Real.

Am I being dramatic?  Well, yeah
But also HONEST!

it took me about 2 hours to stop feeling like I was going to throw up.
No Joke.

And then the thought entered my mind that I probably shouldn't have eaten right before.....

Yeah, that might have something to do with it.

So, I woke up and finished it, no problem.

{Ok, it was pretty hard, but I did it!}

And I've learned that I need better coordination.

So, hopefully the rest of the days are better.



And Now On To Photos.

I haven't shot anything recently, {besides Zions}  but I thought I'd throw in a few of my favorite springy photos.  Just for fun.










No comments:

Post a Comment