Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Weekend Recap and the Living Room Reveal!

This weekend was so much fun!  I love three day weekends, life just seems better with them, and therefore we should have them every weekend, don'tcha think?  

Anyway, we were unable to buy my car as I didn't have an appointment....which would have been nice to know.  That appointment is set up for tomorrow night, and I am fearful of it.

We did buy wedding invitation stuff, and figured out what we are going to do! Very excited about that one!
More details later....

We are booking the honeymoon TODAY!!!!  I am so excited I may wet myself.

Anyway, 

Over the weekend, we hung out with my parents, with the rest of the fam at a bbq, and went exploring.  We may or may not have committed a little B&E, or just the E part.... details on that tomorrow.

But for the stuff happening TODAY---->

First of all, I hope you all share my excitement in this:


This my friends, is a bitty baby green bell pepper!  I am so excited that my plants are working!  Its amazing how you can put a plant in the ground and it makes you food!  Right?

And now time for the Living Room!

This has taken me forever to "finish" because I keep getting distracted by other stuff. I still want to add a few more things....eventually.

Drum Roll Please..............................


It's soooo much brighter!

I added the white Curtains and Coffee Table


 And the cute shelf 


This corner is still ugly.  I need something for the wall.  Eventually, I'd like to get rid of the entertainment center for something that hides the tv....a big white armoir! yes, i think so!

I feel that the room is much lighter now! It has definitely helped lift my mood!

I brought in blues and reds  pinks and yellows and greens and lots and lots of white!

White is kind of my thing lately.


Pillows


The Blue glass cake stand is one of my favorite finds EVER.  and I just had to have the white globe from Target as soon as I saw it!


New white end tables. They don't match.  I like it that way.


I think I'll move the Ipod Dock.  It's kind of unsightly....


I also have a love for lanterns, apothecary jars and small succulants. 
Nick has a massive addiction to salt water taffy.

We have some new coasters.  They will get cuter in the weeks to come!

And that is the living room for now!

Once we get a house....I'll probably redo everything again!

But that's the fun in it!



Before:



After!



No comments:

Post a Comment