Thursday, June 2, 2011

Some Exciting News!

I have exciting news!

And NO- don't you even THINK of what I think you're thinking about.....

Three things:

#1
I am 1 inch away from my goal measurement (in my hips!)

#2
We booked our honeymoon!
Oh my word, I can't even tell you how EXCITED we are!!!!
We will be going to Cabo San Lucas, and staying at the Riu Santa Fe, which is an all inclusive resort.  All the food, the room, the drinks, the beach, the pools....all wrapped in one amazingly priced package!

We have an ocean view room for 8 days and 7 nights.

Can we leave now please?






I'm not gonna lie.  I'm a little jealous of myself right now.

And I'm not trying to brag, I am just SO excited!  Afterall, you only get one honeymoon, right?  :)

Anyway, 

Exciting news #3

Remember how I've been planning to buy my car?

Well, we went in last night to do just that.

And after 3 hours of deliberations, considerations, and stipulations, we decided that it would be #1, more logical and #2 smarter in the long run to trade the car in and get a new one.  as scary as that was for me, we did it.  this way, I WILL keep track of my miles (I've learned a thing or two, you see) and I'll get out from under all the crappy mistakes I made with the last car, and be free and clear.   After this lease, I may buy the car because it will be a smokin deal.  We'll see.

Anyway, Introducing Le Brand New Car!



It is a 2011 Infiniti G37X.  Pretty much all the same features as my old car, without the sunroof, but WITH, cooler heated seats, 4 doors and All Wheel Drive.  The AWD did it for me.  Driving a super low to the ground rear wheel drive in Salt Lake City during the winter is just no fun at all- quite scary in fact.  I don't want to be scared every time I get in the car!  I also really like the 4 doors.  Going from a coupe to a sedan is so nice! i can actually fit people in my car now! who knew?  It's totally a grown-up-car.

The color is blue slate, and I really like it.  I never thought I'd like a blue car, but Infiniti classed it up!  It's kind of a metallic navy with gray in it.  Totally awesome.  I've been loving navy lately anyway.

and no, 

I don't want to talk about the payment, thank you.


So there's the exciting news of the moment!

Come back tomorrow for a pretty wicked cool post with some pretty wicked cool photos and a good story 
 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment