Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Rundown


Well, here I am; after having this blogger account for almost two years, I've FINALLY decided to use it. One of my new year's resolutions for 2011 is to become an avid blogger. Why? Because I finally have a life that I want people to know about. So here's the rundown.

The past year of my life has been the most amazing yet. I met and fell in love with my Nicholas, we moved in together, and we have such an amazing life! I really never thought it was possible to be as happy as I am, and the best part is, I know it will only get better! He has put up with all my crazy idiosyncrasies, and might have finally gotten it to sink into my head that I am a mere human, and that that is okay. He is my rock, my best friend, and most importantly, my love. He inspires me to be a better person, and over the past year, I think I have accomplished at least some of that.

This past year, we took an amazing trip to Lake Tahoe, San Francisco, and then drove up the Oregon coast- stopping along the way to camp, sightsee and explore. It was SO much fun, and we learned stuff too....Like how we need to plan money better, haha!

Since then, we try to be active (LOVE to hike, camp, and have talked many times about how we need to be more active) but usually, after work it's time for dinner and a movie. Somehow, it never gets old. We recently had the brilliant idea to move the spare tv into our bedroom. It was a fabulous idea and makes for many the late night Dexter or Friends marathon. :)

Needless to say, I love my life- I love how its going, and I love knowing that it will get better from here. I love finally being able to be proud of who I am, and knowing that I have a set of loving arms to come home to.

So, that's the rundown, as cheesy as I may have written it, I wouldn't have it any other way!


No comments:

Post a Comment